Safety of Automated Machines and Robots
- Lehto, M.R. and Clark, D.R. (1999). "Reliability, Maintenance, and Safety of Robots," Chapter 37 in Handbook of Industrial Robotics, second edition Nof, S. (ed), John Wiley & Sons, NY, pp. 717-754.
- Lehto, M.R. (1992)., Automated Generation of Instructions for Use and Assembly, NEC International Conference, NEC Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, October 20, 1992.
- Lehto, M.R. with Naruo, N., X. and Salvendy, G. (1990). "Development of a Knowledge-Based Decision Support System for Diagnosing Malfunctions of Advanced Production Equipment," International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 28, No. 12, pp. 2259-2276.
- Clark, D.R. and Miller, J.M. (1984). "Existing Safety Standards Having Applicability to Robots and the Formulation of Specific Robotic Safety Standards," 1984 SAE Passenger Car Meeting, Dearborn, MI, October 3.
- Clark, D.R. and Miller, J.M. (1983). A Generic Safety Standard System for Robotic and Other Types of Automated Manufacturing Machinery, Final Report to Center for Research in Integrated Manufacturing (CRIM), College of Engineering, University of Michigan.
- Miller, J.M. (1982). "Safety Aspects of Automated Devices," Management Systems Division, Center for Robotics and Integrated Manufacturing, University of Michigan.