Electrical Engineering Expertise
As one of the most fundamental needs of the 21st century, electricity is pervasive throughout many of the topics investigated by Miller Engineering. We frequently determine and communicate how electrical issues contributed to various incidents that often involve several other disciplines.
- Accident Analysis, Reconstruction and Forensics
- Battery Fires and Other Electrical Fires or Explosions
- Service, Maintenance, and Rental Liability
- Machine Guarding and Power Tool Safety
- Insurance Subrogation
- Standards Compliance: Consensual and Governmental (OSHA, ASTM, ANSI, ISO, EPA, etc.)
- Robots & Highly Automated Machinery
- Hazard and Risk Analysis
- Employee Safety Procedures – OSHA
- Electrical Distribution and Transmission Hazards
Our Operational Hydroelectric Power Plant
In addition to the electrical engineering expertise gained through our professional engineering practice, Dr. Miller also operates a small 550 kVa hydroelectric power plant off of the Snake River in Twin Falls, Idaho.