Insurance Subrogation Services
Often we are hired by Insurance Adjusters to evaluate an accident prior to litigation. We will typically:
- Perform a site visit & take photographs;
- Prepare a written or verbal report helping the adjuster understand the scope of the accident;
- Provide an estimate of costs associated with reaching the various levels of litigation (deposition, trial, etc.).
Typical types of insurance subrogation cases include
- Automotive and truck accident investigation;
- Electrical fire;
- Chemical leak and exposure;
- Defective equipment;
- Worker’s compensation.